Mythikmystik.com is a commercial site offering for sale jewelry and accessories made by Audrey Wollbrett. This site allows the public to buy these creations online, to keep up to date with the latest news (via a dedicated section and a newsletter).
This Site is owned by mythikmystik.com. In this document, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to mythikmystik.com
- on how we collect it,
- the type of information we collect,
- why we collect them,
- how we use them,
- with whom we share them,
- how you can view, modify and delete the information we have collected from you,
- and what security means we use to protect the information you provide
Before using this Site, and in particular before submitting personally identifiable information through this Site, you must read this Policy in its entirety and confirm that you accept it.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Policy:
- do not submit any personally identifiable information through this Site,
- please deactivate the registration of Cookies on your computer. Please note: such deactivation may prevent the use of certain features of this Site (to learn more about cookies, including how to configure your Internet browser to refuse specific use of this technology, please click on: http:/ /www.w3.org/P3P/P3FAQ.html#Cookies)
Please note that this Policy applies exclusively to this Site.
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
The active collection of information corresponds to situations in which you communicate information to us by registering to receive a Newsletter or by sending us a message through the e-mail response system offered on this Site. Active collection of information may include both personally identifiable information (eg, your full name) and non-personally identifiable information (eg, your ZIP Code).
This Site offers a Shopping Cart system that you can use to place orders with us; we then ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address. We use the information that you have decided to communicate to us in order to be able to send you a personalized response.
This site also offers subscription to a Newsletter which requires the transmission of your first and last name as well as your email address. You may, in accordance with the legislation in force, terminate the subscription to the Newsletter at any time, either by using the unsubscribe link provided in the Newsletter or by announcing your wish by email to contact@mythikmystik. Fr
PASSIVE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Passive collection of information refers to situations where we collect information from you that you have not actively provided to us.
We use special technologies to collect information passively while you visit our site. These technologies allow us to collect certain types of non-personally identifiable information, including:
- your Internet domain name,
- the type of Internet browser you use,
- your operating system,
- the date and time you visit the Site,
- the specific pages you visit
- and the address of the website you were on before entering this Site.
We do not link non-personally identifiable information collected with personally identifiable information that you have actively provided elsewhere on this Site. We reserve the right to share with third parties, including our business and advertising partners, anonymous aggregate information collected passively through this Site.
- will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the site, compiling reports on site activity for mythikmystik.com and providing other services relating to site activity and use of the site. ‘Internet,
- is likely to communicate this data to third parties in the event of a legal obligation,
- will not combine your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this Site, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by Google under the conditions and for the purposes described above.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information that we collect from you will only be used and disclosed in accordance with this Policy, or as specifically disclosed to you at the time you provide the information. We will not sell, assign, transfer, share or otherwise provide access to personally identifiable information to any third party.
In accordance with:
- the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 (articles 38, 39 and 40)
- and the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of April 14, 2016
- you have the right to access, oppose and rectify data concerning you. If you wish to exercise this right and/or obtain information about you, please send us your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of retention of your data:
- Retention of inactive customer accounts: 12 months
- Retention of pending orders: 12 months
- Retention of failed orders: 100 days
- Retention of canceled orders: 100 days
- Retention of completed orders: 12 months
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time at our sole discretion. If we change the Policy, the new Policy will be posted here, together with its revision date, and all information collected after such changes are posted will be subject to the new Policy. We want you to know, however, that before we use or disclose your previously collected personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from what you have agreed to, we will first ensure that you agree to such use or disclosure. Absent your consent, we will use your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Policy in effect at the time we collected the information. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the new Policy, you will need to be removed from the program or service in which you were originally enrolled.
The mythikmystik.com site may offer links to other sites. These links do not constitute, in any case, an approval or a partnership between mythikmystik.com and these sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content, products, advertising or any element or service presented on these sites. We recommend that you check the general conditions of use and confidentiality of these sites.
Any hypertext link, of whatever nature, allowing access to the mythikmystik.com site or to any of its pages or elements, requires our prior authorization.
Under no circumstances should the pages of the mythikmystik.com site be nested within the pages of another site. Everything must be done to clearly indicate to the user that he is on the mythikmystik.com site and to allow him to navigate freely.
Mythikmystik.com and in particular all the visual elements, whether or not they are registered as trademarks or in another capacity, whether or not they are accompanied by the acronyms, ®, or ©, as well as the presentation and the content of all articles, newsletters, and more generally any information appearing on the Site is the exclusive property of mythikmystik.com or third parties with whom we have concluded agreements allowing the dissemination. The user does not have the right to reproduce them, distribute them or more generally the right to exploit them by any means whatsoever without prior, express and written consent.
Any use of data or information from mythikmystik.com must mention mythikmystik.com as the source of information and is imperatively subject to the prior obtaining of our formal written authorization. Failing to obtain such authorization, the user exposes himself to criminal proceedings.